Wednesday, November 19, 2008

One more post

I just found out that one of my bloggy adoption friends is wanting to raise money by offering their time share over Spring Break as a way to raise money for their adoption. They are bringing home a sibling group of three and will be traveling in a few weeks to Ethiopia!!

If you are interested, visit them HERE.

They are the Semlow family. I am cheering for them-- even more because they have a sibling group (yeah!) AND they are from IL-- my home state :).

BTW-- they said that they may have other dates besides just Spring Break available as well-- so, go see what a great vacation you can have AND help bring home kids from Ethiopia all at the same time!

Grace and Peace,
Shari

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Thank you Shari for posting this! We are trusting God to bring HUGE provision in the next 3 weeks!!!!

I am so glad to hear what God confirmed to you on the conference call. I am going to be on the lookout for sibling groups that meet your "criteria" when we go to ET. Who knows, they might already be waiting for you!

Blessings - Sherry :)