Saturday, April 24, 2010

Obviously I need to blog more

Okay... I had to leave to do soccer before I was done giving labels to all the pictures. So... the rest of the pictures in the post before this one are about:

squirrel rescue in March/April. This is Lucky. His brother-- Unlucky-- is buried in my rose garden... may he rest in peace.

Pinewood Derby and Klondike racing for cub/boy scouts in Feb/March. All 3 of my cubs made it to district with their cars.... can you believe that??!!

Getting the side of the house ready for our new boat-- rocks, shovels, kids, wheelbarrows

Airsoft wars with friends for Wyatt's birthday (goggle pictures)

Bowling for Valentine's Day.

2010 events which are not captured in pictures:

Boating on Lake Jordan in our new boat for Easter-- yes, the kids DID get in the water and even tubed!!! I was just dumb and left the camera in the car.

Our first Chuck E. Cheeses adventure for a friend's birthday party-- that was too stressful to fathom taking pictures.

Spring soccer... who knows why I don't have pictures of this.

Risa going from 2 to almost 6 in 9 months. It is a long story, and one that I will not tell all of here. I guess the pictures of this can be found in the posts for the last nine months! Needless to say, we are in the process of having her birth certificate changed to more closely match what we THINK is her true age-- giving her as much lee-way as possible.... she lost her two front teeth at Christmas... her bone age is many months over 6 years.. Crazy. So.... maybe it hasn't been THAT unintentional that I haven't blogged much. I've had a lot to process-- as well as a LOT of life to live!!!!

Very full :)

Grace and Peace,
Shari

3 comments:

kim said...

We need to chat - had some similar issues with AJ as you have with RiSa. It is a lot to process.

Hope you all are doing well.
Hugs,
Kim

Carpenters said...

That is a lot to process. It's good to hear from you again. Life being full is great!

Mike said...

I am writing to ask for your permission to include your posts on AdoptionExperiences.com.and include a link to your blog in our
directory. We would
include a link back to your blog fully crediting you for your work
along with a profile about you listed on AdoptionExperiences.com .
Please let us
know as soon as possible.

Mike@adoptionexperiences.com

Mike Thomas
Editor-in-Chief
AdoptionExperiences.com