Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Quarterly Update in pictures

Risa at Team Dragovich's FIRST camporee with the Boy Scouts. Yes... that is right, we camped with ALL 5 kids at the beginning of the month. (April)

Yeah... I know. I am a lame blogger. I'm a much better facebook-er. Anyway. I won't even attempt to describe all that has happened in our family over the past 4 months. I'll just give you the scoop in pictures. Happy Spring to you all!!!! The pictures are in "reverse chronological order". I posted them wrong and don't have time to make them go in chronological order. :)
Handsome boys in their Scouting uniforms!

Building tunnels at VA Beach

Serious construction work in progress

Mommy and her fan club after running the VA Beach Marathon-- March 21, 2010
I won my age division and came in 20th woman overall... it was all because of my excellent cheer team!

Here I come at mile 24-- in the pink-- look at my crowd clapping me to the finish line!

This is what they do in between seeing me race

Getting ready to watch Mommy run 26.2 miles :)

Breakfast is a highlight of every marathon


Wyatt and Isaac raced in the "Final Mile" the day before my marathon.

Wyatt and Isaac waiting for their corral to race-- nervous boys :)

They have the best fan club, too!!





















1 comment:

Apryl said...

missed seeing you too! I have got to hear more about Risa being 6!! WOW, that is a lot to process--what does that mean for the age shakedown in the family? Do you have like three 6 year olds right now ;)

Was thinking that we were going to NC beach this summer and hoped to stop and see you all, but we may do NE coast instead. We'd love to see you all sometime and CONGRATS on the marathon, amazing!!
apryl