Hooray! My friend Jill tagged me-- that is so fun :D! I didn't even know you could play tag on the internet; that is kinda scary, isn't it??
Here are the rules:
You have to tag 5 people and you can't tag the person that tagged you. You leave them a comment on their blog letting them know you are tagging them and why. Also, direct them to your blog for instructions. It is also asked that you notify the tagger when you post your list so that they can enjoy reading the responses.
Here are 10 things about me:
1. I was raised on a hog farm in Central IL.
2. I married my high school sweetheart-- After God, he is the wind beneath my wings.
3. The only thing I watch on TV is NASCAR-- Joe Gibbs racing all the way!!!
4. My favorite dessert is strawberry cheesecake, but I RARELY eat it.
5. My crocs are lime green with flowers, butterfly and piggy jibbitz on them.
6. I get seriously fussy when my surroundings don't "Look" the way I want them to-- in other words, this new home thing with blank walls and lack of organization or pretty furniture is making me bonkers... I mean, good for me :)
7. I LOVE homeschooling my boys for lots of reasons but one of the fun perks is having an excuse to buy LOTS of GREAT BOOKS!!
8. My favorite thing to do... anything where I get to watch my boys in action-- just watching them interact and use their God-given talent, fills me up.
9. I wish I could run as fast as Deena Kastor (ha, ha!), and I have serious running goals-- which include running Boston's Marathon WAY faster then I did the last time!
10. When I think about us adopting, it makes me cry (in a good way) that God would allow our totally imperfect family to be a part of His eternal plan of expanding His kingdom and sharing His Love here on earth.
Okay, I better get this out before all my "tag" options are taken!! I'm tagging:
Heidi-- when I tagged you, I messed up on your comments-- so you either have a deleted comment from me, or TWO comments from me... Sorry about that!! You're still tagged and I am NOT a Stalker-- unless playing tag qualifies one as a stalker :).
I'm excited to get to know you all better!! Please know that we are praying for each of your adoptions and are blessed to be connected to you through the Body of Christ in this very God-ordained way!!
Grace and Peace,