Thursday, April 10, 2008

Super Great Adoption Family Blog

This morning I was checking out our agency's blog site and stumbled across this family's story. They had some video posted of life with their two new girls which they adopted from Ethiopia last year. I have visited their site before and I have always enjoyed their pics and video. Today I spent more time scrolling down and discovered a TON of great videos which capture life and the adjustment of their family the past 8 months.

Drop in and be amazed at these sweet girls, their dad's awesome video work and most importantly, the love of the Father who has brought them all together!!

Click here to visit The Waal Family Blog

Just keep scrolling; you won't be disappointed :)

Grace and Peace,
Shari

2 comments:

Susan said...

We love the Waals too!

~Susan

jill coen said...

The Waals are great! Their videos are precious.

Hey, I can't wait to meet you!!